Moloney Windows’ uPVC doors combine simplicity of design with a high level of security. Depending on your individual preferences, these doors can be made in a combination of colours and styles with the option of incorporating a traditional in-fill panel or glazed aperture in the opening. All uPVC doors manufactured by Moloney Windows in our factory in Adamstown offer attractive, modern looking designs that are ideal for both front and rear building entrances. We provide a comprehensive range of door panels and in addition, we provide an extensive selection of double glazed, triple glazed, bevelled and stained glass giving you a variety of looks and finishes to choose from.
To ensure that all your requirements and preferred designs are met, sidelights or toplights can be added to further enhance your chosen design and to provide a greater amount of light into your home.
Features and Benefits
- Wide range of glass such as Clear, Cotswold, Minister, Stippolyte, Flemish, Satanized and Patinated
- Excellent U value ratings.
- Great heat and sound-insulation.
- Low thresholds available.
- High quality security locks as standard.
- Available in a wide variety of colours.
- Virtually maintenance-free.